Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #2411
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahh yes, DMC1 and 2 were actually really really good games. I'd quite like to play DMC3. Unfortunately, after completeing each of the first 2, I eventually just traded them in for something different.
    As cool as they are, I hated how you were only capable of obtaining a certain amount of items for health and things as you progressed through. For DMC2, I had to retry the last boss a few times before I succeeded, however each time I retried I used a few more healing items so as to revitalise lost health. But these kept going down after each retry. Fortunately, I managed to succeed against the last boss just when I had ran out of all items. If I was to retry one last time, I wouldn't have been able to do it [img]confused.gif[/img]

  2. #2412
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ive heard great great things about DMC3, although i found the original repetitive. Xel, would you say this one is worth my time?

    PLaying MGS3 for the fourth time so i can access an Eva striptease ^_^ (only available in PAL version alas).

  3. #2413
    Inactive Member Xhell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm, I must elaborate on how Guilty Gear X-2/Reload is superior to all other fighters. Just played about 2 hours worth of it with Cat.....and we'll probably do it again really soon....everyone should play it!

  4. #2414
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhm? some erotic stuff that arrived to Konami PAL releases? that's new to hear for me!

  5. #2415
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    DMC2 was horrid. Lets not speak of it ever again >>

    DMC3 is definitely worht your time, Cata. I'm on my rd playthrough (I idd normal, then easy, now hard), and still having fun. The different styles reall add to the gameplay.

  6. #2416
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never saw DMC2 in real movement (only videos) but i liked much more the first one. It was much better designed.

  7. #2417
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been playing the new TimeSplitters game, good stuff there.

  8. #2418
    Inactive Member Templar Zeratul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Star Fox Assault
    Legend of Zelda: 4 Swords
    Crystal Chronicles (yes again, after that 80 hour adventure we had last time lol...)

  9. #2419
    Inactive Member crazyelf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have crystal chronicles, i guess i should play it at some point in my life. i got it for like a dollar when blockbuster bought my jackie chan movies i got at the 99 cent store for 8 bux MWHAHAHAHA 8xjackie chan=FREE GAME

  10. #2420
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Being forced into Halo's single player campaign. Nice story for an FPS, but I'm still not hot for the gameplay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •